Friday, February 02, 2007

does anyone read my blog??

i wonder if my blog does have any readers... hmmm..

heckk.. it's lunch time and i am stucked in the lab. i hv a goal today and it seems that my plan to leave early wont come true. wth am i doing? i'm trying to save an image from my board's hard disk(hdd). for those out there who knows about this, u know that there are hundreds ways to save the image. i've tried one using some test module which is suggested by my mentor and some SE (senior engineer). but i guess there r some error hiding somewhere in my disk. i've checked the Windows portion and it was a OK. have no idea how to check in DOS and Linux (way complicated command). and being that it's lunch time, i AM ALONE in the lab.

ok so another SE suggest me to use another hdd. restore the image i hv in server, update and save it before sending it to the ODM. but here's the thing. i am supposed to send to ODM's server by TODAY. if i restore that image, i need to verify. IF and ONLY IF there are no error, the whole verifying thing will take 30 mins. hahaha.. 20 mins has passed since i started the restoration on the new hdd. and guess what, i'm only at 3.3%! i will just die if there are some error midways. *sigh*

i guess i will only leave at 7 today. reached lumut at prob 9. had to ask my dad to pick me up from lumut, then drive to Damai Laut. this sucks!! argghhh!!!!

here i am babbling about my job... for those not understanding this. forget about it.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

I read it!

fara said...

i read it too!

smashlee said...

Thanx u guyss!! next time i'll give chocolates ok?? maybe try to find low-fat carb for farah.. ehhee. bryan, sorry if some posting r not in English. hehe wil try to write and xpress everything so that u can understand ;)