Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Couple of weeks ago, Malaysia was shocked with the news of missing 5-yrs-old boy, Yin. Of course, being me, I can’t really understand how it feels coz I don’t have a child of my own. But I was thinking about how Yin actually ran away. Doctors said he’s a hyperactive kid, which I believe what 50% of young children are. Weren’t u?

Anyway, I myself once went missing as well. Hahaha. Unbelievable? I was 4. On my way to Tokyo with my mum to meet with my dad. Along came to the airport (Subang at that time) was my aunt. Me & my mum were at the immigration counter, where our passports were stamped before we walked to the terminal. All the way, I was hold by my hand and of course, at the moment my mum let go (to take our our passport). I seized the moment running away. Heheee.

Luckily, the plane was postponed for an hour due to some supplies shortage. Hence, the search party began. After almost an hour (I think), I was found, by a security guard. Wanna know where? Hahaha! In front of a toy shop we walked pass by before. I was pasted to the window of the store. Earlier, I was insisting of getting a toy but my mum refused to buy it for me, saying I will get a lot of toys when we meet my dad later.

Interestingly, since we were both late, our seats were taken by some illegal immigrants boarding the plane (they’re sent back to their home country by the government). So we ended up staying in the Business Class in the upper deck. Right behind the cockpit! And there came my 1st experience walking into the room with ‘thousand of buttons’.

Hmm.. that was really nice.. naughty but nice..

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Wow, what an inspiring story from your childhood ;)

smashlee said...

inspiring?! heheee it was fun being a kid. i wish i am now. no need to think of work, stress or even money!