Tuesday, March 04, 2008

KL-ites??

I had a conversation with my sis (in Oz) this morning. She's supposed to come back for good somewhere this month before she starts her orientation in Maxis Grad Trainee program. she was asking me on tips to persuade my parents to allow her to rent an apartment with frens in Kerinchi instead of staying in PutraJ.. well, i wasn't much of a help coz i never had to persuade my parents for anything. being the first born, i have all the trust i need from my parents. pity u sis! heheee

halfway thru the conversation, i kinda get heat-up coz she's giving all this excuses she has. malas nk naik tren la, kene tukar tren byk kali la (for God sake, 1 kali jek!!), malas nk bgn awal la, penat la. huhuuu mcm2..

above all, i know her main reason ==> F.R.E.E.D.O.M. See, ure used to licing independently, out of ur parents 'radar' while studying overseas for 4 years rite? (have to admit, that's what i feel now, yeay!) of course la by now, u prefer not to stay in the same house as ur parents kan? that's like no freedom, kan? okla sis. whatever it is. Gudluck in ur persuation. awak kn cakap cm politician..

Whoop to another story. Talking about KL. I've been giving thoughts about going to work in KL. Not that I hate being in Kulim, I don't. (Nape laa Intel tader engineering dpt kt KL, kn? area Putrajaya lg bagus). It's just that Penang is out of the question. I hate traffics. I want to have no worries about what time I'm leaving for work, and going back. No need to rush to avoid traffic, ever (I come to work early every morning to get the best parking spot, hehee). But living in Kulim, means I have to sacrifice my energy and money among others whenever I want to go back to PutraJ. All bussiness in Malaysia seems to have their HQ in KL. *sigh* I don't really mind driving the trips, it's just the money constrains. Recently, I took busses home, and it's a pain coz then I have to take the tren from KL to PutraJ after I reached KL around 10pm. Dashed to reach Bdr Tasek Selatan before midnite coz last erl leaves KL Sentral at at time. Of course, it costs u only 1/4 of ur trip if u take busses. That's a freaking RM150 save! (tapi.. xbalik pon duit abis jugak, idak gitu??) OKla, enough babbling, I'm only complaning this coz I've made frequent trips home for the past 3 months. More than once-a-month plan.. huhuu

For side notes.. things i miss not being a KL-ites/PutraJaya-ns..
  • theaters, orchestra shows, concerts
  • gym (hehehee)
  • my cats
  • Astro LOL!

1 comment:

hana said...

hel-lo~... i'm commuting from home to work and vice versa. that's a 40mins of komuter ride (not include waiting time), 15 mins of putra lrt ride and a 15 mis of walking!

but still... ain't fit from all the walking lol