Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I lied on one of the promises I made earlier. I didnt update my blog but I did concentrate on my training! Now.. lemme see if i got anything interesting happened in between the S'pore trip and now.. OF COURSE THERE IS!!! and this is the most excited thing ever happened so far. owh before that, lemme update on the rest of the non-so-excited news..

One.. I lost my E90 Communicator on the bus trip back to KL. *uck whoever took it. Due to that, I got my latest gadget. Sony E K530i.. pretty much back to basic.. bleh la.. i like the metal-rusty color it has..

Nice music and awesome laser show is what I got!

Last but not the least.. I met my best buddy from my primary school, Nazri!!! Ok, not really met face to face. just SMS and cell call. I was really surprised when he added me in FB! I've been searching for u, man! finally, i got to meet u back after 13 YEARS!! hehheee turned out he was also looking for me, which led him finding me in FB. FB, I OWE U A LOT!! Ahh, I'm so excited to meet him soon. So unfortunate that now he's in KL but I'm in Kulim.. huhuuu. both of us are not satisfied until we meet face to face. LOL! taleh la nk buli dier lagi. he's not that small anymore ; ) whatever it is, he is definitely one person from my school years that I could never forget. Xpe, hopefully we'll meet soon.
~Walking back on the memory lanes...

No comments: