Monday, December 21, 2009

the question

some questions have the easiest answers to some people. question like 'asal mane? (where r u from)' sounds simple to u; but it wasnt for me. years after, then it comes as breeze for me to answer Putrajaya. i just made the assumption that they're asking where my parents are living now. not where i was born or where i grew up.

however, there is one question that i still find it hard to answer.

'who is ur bestfren?'

if bestfren is defined as somebody who has been with u long enough to know ur habits (good & bad), been there together thru the good & bad times, knows everything ure talking about and just let loose whenever ur together; then my straight answer now is my Dear. if ure referring to somebody among my FRENS, then i have none. i have few of frens whom i know they could lend a hand anytime i'm in hardship and happiness but they're close frens, not bestfrens. no hard feelings..

badly enough, it's all my fault. people see me as being fun most of the time, i hardly had painful times showed to them. being me, i shade any type of downside emotions from people around. i admit, i cant tell them anything when i'm feeling bad coz i dont want them to see me weak. in other words, i hv this 'face' i hv to maintain.

i just can't just open up.. this is me.

No comments: