Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Island..

during this cold cold night, i can't help myself of thinking how awesome it'd be if i'm currently at the beach back home.. if u ask, what's the most memorable vacation i ever had, i would say our family vacation to Kapas Island over the cost of Terengganu. why would i remember that the most?? simply bcoz that was my first ever vacation to an island.

i was 8 or 10, and i already fall in love with the sea when i first board the boat. u see, before that, out family vacation was always somewhere near the forest. like waterfall, national park, so island was pretty new to me. so til now, i love water more and more and more. further more, Sydney has a lot of beautiful beaches nearby.

back to Kapas. we went to the Island for family day for Papa's office. all of us stayed at Mak Cik Gemuk's Chalet. i think at that time, very few chalets exist on the island. Pretty basic chalet but it's good for me. Stayed outdoor most of the time. Imagine, 3 o'clock in the afternoon and it's really hot. me, my sis, my bro and few frens were running around playing hide and seek. of coz, the sea was off-limit without adults (kitorg baik sgt, ikut kate hehee).

since that day, i've been to all except one island (Gem Island) off the coast- Perhentian, Kapas & Redang. can't wait to go back there with Dear..

nk baliiikkkkk!!!!

No comments: