Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's up?

first thing first. 
i found it very odd that majority of my frens who're still studying had their final exam schedule changed. and i don't mean the timing, but the day itself. is Malaysia's university that weird?


next.
i found less things to talk about lately. even up to the point of talking to real people. i apologize to my frens who think they are the reason for me being so. rest assured, it's never about u guys.. it's about those freaking optical shop guys who ordered my contact lens wrongly, TWICE. and after 5 weeks, i still haven't got it yet due to the changing and re-ordering. stupid shop.


then.
i got bored at work. seriously i got nothing much to do at work. my reject validation is postponed to next week (where then i'll be like a zombie trying to finish everything) since i have tonnes of things scheduled next week. gone my plan to go catch earlier bus for the long w'end break.


finally.
i missed his ym, again. i waited for 5 DAYS (!!) and felt like crying. i dunno what's wrong with maxis that i never get the text even when i'm online at my mobile. it's freaking annoying and depressing. i seriously hope he'll be ol tomorrow.. i hate this.. i hate me.....

6 comments:

nihadriz said...

hoiiiiiii!!!
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEE!!!!

smashlee said...

laaa.. ni updateeeee la niiiii :p

nihadriz said...

in details please!!!

smashlee said...

erk....

bb said...

kell... sape HIS in the update?

smashlee said...

mm.. stil the same person .. as before...