Saturday, June 25, 2011

i don't think this blog will longer provide fun, sweet, happy updates.
as days goes by, my faith on living is gradually decreasing..


everything i think of, hurts me.
everything i do, hurt others.
my surroundings doesn't help either.
makes me want to crawl to the deepest hole possible.


i don't want to leave,
as i don't hv enough things to bring yet. 


but i don't want to live,
as i don't hv anything left for me here.


both ways, i loose..


do not ask me why,
i will never tell u the reason.

do not ask me why,
i am the only one who knows what's going on.

1 comment:

Hana said...

kelly,

you're okay or not?
you can always talk with me (in fb chat/ msn/ skype/ wherever) though we don't meet always or talk as much as we did before

cuz i think if you talk to someone (better someone who u dont meet everyday anyway), you'll feel better!
and i think i went through freaking a whole lot in this life too so i think you'll definitely feel that your life is so much better than mine lolol

i'm serious though XD

but don't la become depress2 anymore ya?
i know you can't help it
but when you find that something that can take your mind off troubled things, you'll be good to go!
like before, you used to watch funny anime lots, etc.

i like the kelly in purdue!
so fun, so cheerful!
let's become cheerful together~ ^^