Thursday, February 28, 2013

can't believe how efficient this morning was

woke up today with a mission which i have been procrastinating for the past 2 weeks..

1- renew my driving license at the post office

2- update my ASB book at the post office

set my alarm to wake up at 7.15am, but as usual it's snoozing all the way until i really woke up at 8 hahaha. finally i left home close to 9. my head was thinking whether i could make it for the 10am shuttle to Penang today. ah well, if not i'll have to drive there.


surprisingly, this morning was really a smooth sailing! i'm not sure it's just pure luck or it's just being efficient.


it was a gloomy morning (hence not so many people around, less traffic?). checked my wallet and realized i only had RM100 and i'm not sure whether this would be enough to renew my license for 3 years. well, it would be enough if it's ngam-ngam 3 yrs (RM30/year) but my bday was in Jan, and it's already end of Feb. so in case i have to pay more to round it up, i had to make a stop at the bank.


reached Public Bank around 9, go to the ATM (no need to q) and withdraw. while i was there, maybe i should just draw my $$$ for ASB. and i was out in less than 2mins. drove to the post office, take the number and walla! few seconds after that it's been called.


i ended up renewing for 5yrs (i thought u can only renew max up to 3yrs @ post office but i guess not anymore). my case, it's close to 6yrs.. march 2013 - jan 2019 to round up to my next bday. i'm not sure how it's being calculated but i had to pay RM167 ( [RM30 x 5yrs] + RM15 for the extra months + RM2 for service). so kire ok la tu.


since it's still early, i stopped by CIMB to make my deposit. parked the car, crossed the street. from outside i could see a lot of people at the cash deposit machine. actually, there are 3 of them but i was kind of curious why everybody was queuing at the 2nd and 3rd machine. so i peeked to check whether the 1st machine is out of order but it worked so straightaway make by business there hehehe. luckily the CDM accept all my notes so i was in and out in less than a min!


9.15am i was on my way to Intel Kulim and 9.30am in the cafe having my bfast.


wooshhhh!~


this morning i accomplished 3 things (renew my driving license and update my ASB book at the post office, and pay my ASB at the bank), all within 30mins.

No comments: