Wednesday, June 27, 2007

today i felt cam depressed jek.. coming in the morning, i got a headache but it soothed out later. came to work with this weird feeling. i dont want to meet people. i dont want any civilization around me. i want to be alone. alto that wouldnt help me much to be un-depressed. i just need a break. it'd really be nice if i'm alone laying somewhere enjoying the serene atmosphere. maybe at a waterfall or some isolated beach. that would be awesome to fix my messy mind.

it's not a good thing when i have too much thing running around my mind. if it's bad, i'd keep it to myself. my wall of ego-ism is way too thick and i've lost the key to open the gate to talk about it.

but to think again, i would enjoy a company.. no conversation is need. just being there is enough..

No comments: