Wednesday, April 09, 2008


multiple post today..

i went back to Putrajaya last w'end. Finally meet my sis face-to-face again after 4 years.. took leave from work on Monday and bought a bus ride home at 4.30pm from Pudu. mum dropped me off at Putrajaya erl at 2pm. Since it's way to early, I went to KL Central to look for this nice RM10 shoe Bib was wearing during the Girl's Nite Out in the Street. unfortunately after walking arnd, i failed to find the shop. LOL!

3.00pm. Took LRT. I was thinking where else to go since since i have more than an hour for my ride back. aha! i made a stop at Central Market. I havent been inside the market for ages. That place has changed! It's pretty organized. So i thought, i'll find something for my pen-pals here. this is the best place to get some souvenirs. i managed to get some nice softwood bookmarks. now i'm wondering if the bookmark will pass an embassy mail check for one of my penpal..

by that time, it's already 3.45pm. pretty much satisfied, i then walked to Pudu. not really sure which way to go, so ikut signboard jek la.. there were a lot of people and vehicles. my 10 mins walk was totally un-healthy. i think i breathed in too many smoke. *mental note: better to take the train next time.

here're the interior of the quite expensive toilet. hehee 50cent per entry but it's worth it for a public toilet. nice smell and ambience.


No comments: