Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Redang.. part 2

Thnx to my Card Reader, i dont need the cable (the cable wasnt compatible anyway) :D This time, I didnt take a lot of pics coz most of my xtvts are snorkelling and fishing. I just realized that I only have couple of pics with me in it! LOL!

1st thing i saw when i reached Redang Jetty was this.
Then Man's mum. huhuu.

This is how the new village looks like. This is the 3rd movement of the village. Right now it's in the middle of the island. Originally it was called as 'Water Village' due to the placement above water at the Jetty. Original settlement location.Most importantly, why i went there. To meet my frens..

Man & Me.. haa this is "adik Redang" for those who wanna know..

Ela, Mat & Me = interestingly we r 19, 33 and 25 by age.. believe it??

My 2nd 'home' there.. their boat

Fishes everywhere..

According to him, "scared of me drowning".. duhhh! Ckp jek la nk msk gambo.. kn senang.

View from Teluk Pandan.. I could just sit there and be lost for hours.. All the stresses are gone..
From first glance, u cant see the village from the Jetty. It's located about 3km from the beach. It's the midpoint between the Jetty and Berjaya Resort. I couldnt believe that there are actually cars, lorries on the island; even a road!.. hehee soo skeptical but of course, now i believe it since i've ride all meants of transportation there from motorbikes to lorries.

Maybe this is my ultimate place to relax in M'sia. I will definitely come again. Even now there are no more time, my target is to get diving licence in Oz next year so that all of us would be able to go diving (all 3 of them has diving licence) in my next trip :D

yoshh chayokk!

Going to miss this place, hope to c u guys again!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Wow, beautiful scenery!

smashlee said...

next time if u come to Malaysia, i'll bring u here :D