Friday, August 29, 2008

i need a rest

Honestly, i'm in no mood for working. It's Friday. A lot of people are gone for their teambuilding. My mind is thinking of going back to to Putrajaya tonite..

Actually, a lot of stuff has been racing in my mind lately. My Uni applications.. my decision on my course.. my aching body due to the teambuilding yesterday.. my soon-resignation(?).. money.. my so-mundane life..

I feel so tired now I swear I could sleep for the whole day. I think I need it. I havent rest since my Redang trip last 2 weeks.. Everyday since were full of avtivities and the most I slept I get since I's back in Kulim was ~5 hours.. even the toally-unconscious 14-hour sleep after BTN was not enough to cover back. Ehh? terasa cm sleep addicted plak. LOL! Hence, my plan for the w'end is to SLEEP.

I hv to drive back again later this evening.. Well, at least I got Avril's concert to look forward to today. Hope I'll enjoy it :D

3 comments:

dayangbest said...

ko gi mana weh..aussie ek??

hana said...

omg! how was the concert?
did you take a lot of pixies?
must be awesome
too bad she's too brightly happy now and not emo anymore (=__= ")

smashlee said...

dayang: yup! going to Oz soon. same time ngn Ez but diff place..

faerhann: the concert was so-so.. but she could sing alrite. for some reason, it's short.. about 1.5hours only..