Saturday, October 31, 2009

freaking w'ends...

ok, so i lied.

i can't get away from my blog, no matter what. well, most prob coz i'm not feeling down now.. thanx to Dear, muaahhhhs!! altho he wont be around tomorrow and when i start my 1st paper on monday, i hope i wont freak out. i think i'm used to babbling to him to calm my nerve a bit before going to the exam hall. jeles plak dier lg frequent merendek ngan pokok2 je dr merendek with me...

here's the schedule for my 'action-packed' 7 days..

2/11 Mon - Advance Power Electronics
<= hate this class
3/11 Tue - Mixed Signal Design

6/11 Fri - Engineering Econs
9/11 Mon - uElectronics Dsgn & Tech

bad news is, i'm not really done on the 9th. i still have a technical paper due on the 19th. sheeshhh, thanx to the Prof for not deciding what our project should be earlier.

ok la.. wish me the best and not tension2 je kejenyer... (my only ubat is him..)

**dear, now that u've read my letter.. do u know how much i miss u? kangen... i wish i could just go back like in this song..

No comments: