Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hall-mates~

if ure a so-called "frequent reader" of my blog, u'd know that i'm now a residence in Malaysia Hall Sydney. Coincidentally, my roommate is also 'liyana'.

at first, i was a bit scared. Coz the idea of needing to make new friends again is not so appealing to me. But when i first met her, i know we could get a long well.

She's from KL and obviously the talkative type (which lawyer dont, rite?). But she's from Uni of Sydney and will only be here for 2 semesters. What makes it awkward (early stage) is when i wanna call her..

"yana, u nk ikut i pegi Randwick tak?".. sounds like ME talking to ME! she also said the same thing hahaha!

well, that's one pal for now.. will write more later.. this couple of weeks is a crazy one for me... wish me the best!

2 comments:

hana said...

one of my best friend's name is farhana too~~~

... and i'm not talking about myself~~~

anak_ogik said...

late my best friend's name is nasri..sob..sob