Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to Work


Wow! After almost 2 weeks of holidays, I am back at work.

“ Kelly, have fun at work! “. Yeah, thanks Bryan. Just what I need. I am afraid, THAT will be kind of hard. Ure enjoying ur break in Thailand now, for God sake!

Anyway, I successfully drove my way back to Kulim. It was raining half the way. While driving, I realize how lucky I actually was to live in Kulim! Haha might sound weird. But, I have to admit I do have a lo-stress life ( the stress still exist. But not that much ).

Think about it:-
1. No need to think of traffic jams. Work time or holiday time! I am always opposite of huge traffic to and fro KL!
2. Can wake up 20 mins before work, but can still make it on time.
3. Can live for a week with only RM10!
4. Total freedom hehe.

Of course, there are cons:-
1. Not much of social life.
2. No close distance entertainments.

Oh ya! Pic above is taken during my trip down to Hk to visit Bryan.

1 comment:

fara said...

jeles jeles!!! so pretty the scenery!