Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blue Mountain - April 13th, '09

A trip which I almost forgotten to go.. Went for apple picking.. I've always hate red apples, so i normally look for green Granny Smith apples but for come reason there are none at this farm. Surprisingly though, the Pink Lady apples here are crunchy & sweet!


Next is the place I've been waiting for.. c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e hee~ *grinning from ear to ear*

I bought just a handful of chocs. They're damn expensive but really give a yummy taste to the buds. Would u pay AUD18 for 6 pieces of chocs like this?? That's y i only bought 6. I ate one already before taking the pics. LOL!

Final stop was Echo Point & 3 sisters at the Park. Unfortunately, we didn't get in time there so the park was closed right when we reached there. Blame it on the bus which stopped an hour for toilet stop!! Sib baik i've been here before. xde ahh terkilan sgt..
it's only 5pm but it looked like it's already 7pm kn?.. it's freaking cold as well coz it's raining the whole day.. here i can see the 'asap' (lupe plak namenyer) when i talked.. huhuu
the whole trip was nice. I left home at 8.30am and reached back at 9.30pm. But I got to meet new people and get to know 2 really talkative kids which asked me a bunch of weird questions and kept asking me to play this ' dead man spirit' kind of game.
Ish budak2 ni..
:)

4 comments:

hana said...

those are some nice pocket-burning chocolates!!!!!! XD

✿Cik_Azera said...

pink lady memang sedap compared to others red apple...
hohohoho...my fav tuh...

nurbisa said...

asap tu bkn ke kabus?

smashlee said...

len ahh wak.. asap tu sakit idung, tercemar.. kabus best, fresh & sejuk jek (pastu komplen kt awk sejuk sgt ekk? hehee):D