Thursday, April 23, 2009

If you're given a choice, which whould u choose?

To be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

I'd like to be a small (medium can? don't want to be too visible) fish in a big pond. Since I can't really stay put at a place, I'd like to have a big pond so that i have more places to to go. Yes being small means u can easily be eaten by the bigger folks but isn't life like that? It's all about survival..

Kris from my Toastmaster Club said he'd like to be a big fish in a big pond.. but hey, ure only give 2 choices laa.. Mane aci..

* screwed up my exam just now..

3 comments:

amad said...

haha, i'd like to be a big fish in a big pond also. why not.

nurbisa said...

small fish in a small pond....should be ok...horse is better than hippo....ok wak?

smashlee said...

ok jek. hehee i can be anywhere where u r... aci?