Friday, April 17, 2009

Terima Kasih..

Dear readers..

I hv a lab report due on Wednesday & an exam next Thursday but I hvn't start studying or doing anything yet. The only thing I hv accomplished during my whole mid-semester break is another 1 assignment and of course, spending $$$. Hmmmm... I think I'll be in intensive mode tomorrow and on Sunday...

--------------------------------------

Apart from that.. a verse of the song Munajat Cinta by the Rock feat. Ahmad Dhani..

Tuhan kirimkanlah aku,
kekasih yang, baik hati,
yang mencintai aku,
apa adanya..

I'm really grateful that I've finally found someone, alhamdulillah. He has everything I look for in a partner, nothing less i can expect. No words can describe what I felt for him. But meeting him at this junction of life, I had to face a lot of challenges and decison making. I guess since time is cruel to us and the fact that me being away, we appreciate more what we have now.

Thank u, dear..

4 comments:

beep said...

makin hari makan romantic la ko kell... hhehee

nurbisa said...

sume manusia perlukan cahaya..dan hargainye....tp klu chaya tu terang serta lembut lagi ah org cari......cherating beach skang ni tenang dn nyaman...he he he he jgn marah...ezrul.adik shaira dan adik azhar..next time kite g sesame eh

smashlee said...

beep: ye ker? LOL!

nurbisa: hee cherating pd derang tu maknenyer tejun mandi, tp pd kite lain.. ngn derang tu ajk memaner beach pn bley..

hanimichi said...

Erk! kwn aku yg sowang ni dh jadik jiwang...tulunnn!