Sunday, July 26, 2009

...

how i wish he's here with me.....

i think i've done the most stupidest thing ever today. i don't know what's gotten to my mind. i got worried too much out of nothing and was carried away by it.. no wait, it's not out of nothing. it's legit for me to feel that way. my God! why am i so naive?? where was my sense of judgment??

i think i 've crossed that boundary of sanity, and i'm surprised that i'd even thought of doing what i thought of. at that moment, i felt so scared if what's been in my mind would be a fact. if what i dreamt of would be a reality. that would definitely put both of us in a very messy messy trouble. it's not the right time yet. we're not even in the right place..

well.. human is human. we got feelings and desires, rite? alhamdulillah it has concluded. i'm so relieved...

3 comments:

hanimichi said...

erm? what happen dear?

smashlee said...

huu.. smthg personal.. ni just a reflection on that..

hanimichi said...

oo..ye ke..
its ok, to err is human..
sumer dh ok kan? syukur alhamdulillah..