Tuesday, July 28, 2009

school and teacher..

i thought by not sleeping for more than a day, i would dozed off for a long time when i could.. boy, i was wrong.. slept around 6pm, then i woke up at 3am. that's is only a 9-hour sleep.. how come i didnt sleep for like 15 hours like before???? well. looking for smthg to do now.. coz i can't sleep anymore, hv class in 7 hours..

i'm now watching Ally talk show on TV3 online, he's talking about school kids and his 1st guest was a monitor in the class.. fren's remark on him is that he's a strict monitor but a very good fren. which reminds me of who i was during school. yup, i am that strict monitor, always bullying people by asking them to do stuff.. and of coz, i did that even when i'm not their monitor.. jahat.. jahat..

of coz, my fav teacher of all is my homeroom teacher.. altho some people said she's strict, but i find her nice. she's caring; since we're in full boarding school, all of us were away from home. maybe for me is that, she's the one person whom i could share all my thoughts with and would listen to me.. don't get it wrong here, i share everything fun with the people around me but being me, i do hv some moments which were personal..

hmm lagu sekolah... i only remmber for my MRSM but the only part i remember was, "ini bumi yg ku pijak.. ini langit yg ku junjung.. taiping bertuah, bersejarah..". that's pretty much it.. hohoo i only sang the school song llike 4 months out of 2 years being there. i'm the pianist for the school and i didn't hv the talent to play and sing.. i could only hum...

hmm.. rindu nyer zmn sekolah.. can i go back to the time where all i need to think about is studying?? leave alone the working problem, money problem and love situation.. aci? my my.. this is merely just a dream ne?..

No comments: