Monday, July 20, 2009

new day, new semester..

it's Monday, 4.30am now.. i guess i'm having a jetlag. or maybe coz i slept too much today? i dont know what else to do, so i'll update the blog..

it's officially the 1st day of class for Semester 2, 2009. my first class of the week will be my microElectronics lab. i hope the fellas in there are seriously friendly. i hope i will like and score in all of my classes this semester. i need to raise up the bar from previous term. there's no room for slacking so u better step it up liyana!

now, what do i feel of the new semester? honestly i dont know. i just hope 1st lab will go well and my lab tutor is kind :D

on my way back to Kensington this morning, i saw this familiar surroundings and made me felt as if i've left sydney for such a long time ( a month to be exact). it's a lie if i say i didnt miss being here, but it's surely a relief coming back after the tiring 2 weeks of Euro Trip. it's time to get back to the student routine.

God, shower me with love and strength this semester so that i'll do well in my studies and able to handle my heart on missing Dear so much..

No comments: