Sunday, June 13, 2010

after-RF-shock

Surprisingly, I was able to doze off before midnite yesterday and woke up at 5.30am (after snoozing and few alarms). Well.. dont really need the alarm since I was really worried about the exam itself, I cant sleep that well.

By the time it's done, the first thing I did when I get back was to eat. Starvation seems to exist after ure done with stress (of the exam), always. A box of milk was not sufficient for b'fast. Since I was planning to take a break fm study for a short while, I started cleaning the room and vacuumed the house after that. By 3pm, I was done.. What else to do? Laundry.. then another surprise, I was sleepy by 4.30pm. So here came my unusual day nap. Not really a nap coz I slept for 5 hours!! ditto!

The thing is, after now being awake for 3 hours, I'm yawning.. but with a slight headache as well..

* Mental note: do not sleep at daytime again.

It's almost 1am, dunno when I could really sleep. I need kisses from Dear a dose of Naruto before sleeping..

No comments: