Tuesday, June 29, 2010

M.I.L.K

i dunno why some people find it hard to believe that i could drink a whole bottle of milk at any time. of coz some people can only drink flavored milk but i dont really mind. as long as milk.

i hv friends who looked at me like i'm a weirdo for gulping 1 liter of milk for bfast. here, i love Dairy Farm White Milk and Oak's Choc/Vanilla/Strawberry/Coffee Milk
yummy!

i even used to drink milo with milk every morning at work and milk at home on the w'ends so it wasnt a surprised when my bone density was found to be at 3.3 (below 1 = u dont hv enough calcium & ur bone is fragile; 2 = average M'sian).

and so far, none in my family ever had broken bone in our lives even in accidents (ask my bro who has the most so far lol). what ever people said, drink ur milk at least a cup a day!!

gimme tea or milk, i'll drink milk.
gimmer coffee or milk, i'll drink milk. 
gimme tea or coffee, i'll drink tea :p

1 comment:

n.syafiq.a.ishak said...

yuph!!!..agreed,,,got bang by a car direct to my knee a day before Eid.tot i broke my tibia and fibula or smash my knee cap.but thnx god,just bruises.banned to do anything heavy for 6 months that causing my right leg muscle to atrophy..left leg looks tougher than right leg.up until now.trying to build up righty~

hehehe,,sorry.too many unnecessary stories~ :P yeah,,drink lots of milk!.