Thursday, July 01, 2010

Somewhere..



I think I’ve been living in the past.. Frequently, my thoughts will wonder on how life used to be.. how things move the other way around, how time changes people and how I have.. and I questioned myself whether I could reach the other end.. whether there is smthing for me.. 

All this time, what I see is a narrow winding road. With rougher gravel road junctions. Paths that are barely there and will leave me wonder if I should take the turn..

I believe I have found the only thing I’m looking for.. but at the same time I feel that it’s slipping out of my hand, no matter how hard I try.. with that, I feel my life is slipping as well.

Things.. have been at odd. Now, and always they will be.. The way I see it, everything is bleak and crumbling.

I wish..
   there is smwhere else I could be..

No comments: