Monday, June 28, 2010

ice skating

went for ice skating at the Philip and Cook St Center in front of the Cathedral today. the last time i went for skating was 1.5 yrs ago in Sunway Pyramid (where Dear 3G me in the lift full of people lol!) with my siblings and our cousins. this time it's for Winter Festival 2010. Honestly it was a bit down when i saw how small the rink was (despite it's being said as the biggest outdoor rink in the City. i doubt there is any smwhere else here). i think the one in Lafayette IN was twice the size. So with such a small place and a big crowd, i was a bit scared nervous about banging into others.


well, got into my size 6 skate (yea, size 6??) and skate away. managed to not fall until one of my friend who was in front of me fell, and i ran into him (coz i can't stop w/o holding on to smthg). then i felt the chill coz my hands were wet. after that, i fell again on my butt and hell, it's really painful (it's like a payback for me coz saying "padan muke" to Dear when he fell last week). 


it's totally different when u fell onto the meaty-part of ur butt. at least there are 'absorption' there. here, i land with the part close to my waist so i could hardly stand up when i fell. it hurt so bad that i just wanna stay still. being in the middle of the rink which obviously disrupted the flow, 2 guys came to my side. one of then pull my right arm and the other one asked for the left. i was holding my painful butt! i dont they know that coz he grabbed my left arm. even as they brought me to the side, i couldn't straighten up my body (which also means i couldnt looked up to see their faces). hence didnt know who helped me and no chance of saying thanks coz they're gone.


i just stood still for 5 mins before continue. after 35 mins of skating, pain behind my waist and red-purplish bruised knees, i was done. and after 7 hours, i feel like an old lady coz my whole body is still aching.


i wish Dear is here to massage me..

No comments: