Saturday, January 16, 2016

Travelog Australia 2015: Travel Summary

I think it's time to start writing on my most recent trip, Melbourne & Red Center, Australia. If I don't force myself, I won't ever write.

Initially, this was supposed to be a trip for me and my friend, Nadiah but another of our friend decided to join last minute, Zikri. Yes, it's during 2015 Ramadhan but we planned the trip on this date due to the ticket price, season (late Winter) and the need to not think of what to eat frequently hahaha.

When we bought the ticket, it was from KUL to Adelaide but AAX decided to stop flying into Adelaide, hence we decided to go earlier and changed the departing city to Melbourne. This way, we could spend some time in Melbourne before going to Adelaide since both of my friends had never been to Australia before.

So here's the original plan for our trip. Note the word ORIGINAL. Being backpackers and unexpected events, we changed as we go and had a huge haul for the 2nd half of our trip.

Main city we're going were Melbourne, Adelaide & Sydney.

24th June: KUL to Melbourne
25th June: Great Ocean Road (GOR), Skydeck
26th June: Vic Market, Royal Arcade, Hosier Lane, Phillips Island, Melbourne CBD
27th June: Melbourne to Adelaide, Adelaide CBD 

RED CENTER
28th June: Adelaide to Coober Peddys
29th June: Coober Peddys to Alice Springs
30th June-1st July: Alice Springs to Ayer Rocks
2nd July: Ayer Rocks to Port Augusta
3rd July: Port Augusta to Adelaide, to Sydney, CBD

4th July: Sandboarding, Port Stephans.  Circular Quay, Opera House
5th July: Sydney Skydivers, Blue Mountain
6th July: Sydney CBD
7th July: Sydney to KUL

I will start writing according to the plan, when I'm not really sure LOL.



No comments: