Wednesday, July 23, 2008

flying in my mind

I wasn't able to go online from home since there is a stolen cable case in the area. It's been roughly about 2 weeks. Which also means i havent been chatting with my buddy in Russia for the same period. So what did i do to kill my time? SMS-ing. LOL! It feels quite weird earlier coz i'm used to sit in front of my lappy after the news but i think it's healthy for my eyes too. I've been staring at comp screen for more than 8hrs daily at work, my eyes really need a break.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hv a question here..
Y is it that there is always someone who said he likes me
and he's someone i'm not supposed to like???
He's nothing in my (especially my mum's) "basic criteria" list..
And worst thing is, he asked me why I chuckled and give "no comment" response whenever he mentioned about marriage or being lovey-dovey. Dang!
He's too young to even think about marriage, OK!
Wrong.. wrong.. *sigh*
~but i cant run from the fact that he's sweet. hahah! masalah masalah..

No comments: