Monday, July 21, 2008

Redang.. part 1

Some pics from my recent Redang trip with Melinda and my bro..
July 10th - 12th, 2008.
We stayed at a resort I came 3 years ago witha bunch a friends:
Mozana Beach Chalet, Teluk Kalong.
Overall, this was the best Redang trip ever! Thumbs up!
I will definitely come again :)

The beach in front of our chalet.

Low tide revealed a path towards the sea
Me & Melinda
Redang Reef Resort @ Long Beach. See the water? How can u say 'No'??

This welcomed me every single second on the island.

Beautiful sunset

With one of the guide, Zali. Melinda was currently driving the boat.
Thnx to MELINDA & BOY for coming along.
Thousand of gratitude to our new friends - Zali, Ella, Pok, Pizan and Man. We won't forget the karaoke, the camp fire, the flood, the fishing and of course the huge eels & kerapus(!)
Lenkali mari lagi!

1 comment:

hanimichi said...

huaa..bestnye...
jelesnye aku....