Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Something is damn wrong wimme.
I dont mind him calling 6am in the morning.
I dont mind him calling me in the middle of the meeting.
I dont mind him calling me in the middle of my hectic work.

We know not to bother each other during work time,
but seems like neither of us mind when we sometimes do.

For some reason,
He always called or texted whenever I was thinking of him.
He even said the same thing with me.
Chemistry? Coincidence?

This is not supposed to happen.. Erk.. Help?!?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kell... who is this guy... i'm really curious...:))

but as far as i know.... it's called chemistry... and maybe both of you are thinking of each other a lot.... ! :) :) :)

smashlee said...

hmm he's the one guy that i couldnt be with.. ever! hehee. a guy that korg smer tak kenal pon. :p
i wrote about him previously but of course, i didnt put any clue la.. LOL! secret sshhhhh!

Anonymous said...

ala tkyh la secret2 ngan kiteorg... heheheh...

Anonymous said...

why u cant be with him.... ?

smashlee said...

hang nk ngorek ekk?

when things cleared up between us, i'll let u know :p

well, the main reason is.. there r big things like "REQUIREMENTs", and it's bigger when u add "MUM'S" in front of it..

hana said...

awwww i can hear wedding bells (or like kompang!! zz) in like 2 years? (or 1 year?) XD

smashlee said...

hahaha! it wont happened with this guy :p