Wednesday, September 03, 2008

multiple ehh??

i just realized.. i've been writing multiple entries since yesterday. does it means fasting days == multiple entries?? it makes it obvious that i'm bored at work LOL! anyway, here's another one and it's only 9.23am in the morning. oh gosh! how the heck can i survive another 7 hours???
--------------------------------------------------------------

I havent contacted any of my intern people for more than a year. Last contact was when one of them SMS me for Raya open house last year but i neither replied or went. but on my way back last Monday night, i suddenly remembered them and sent Ramadhan greeting SMS to 2 of them, my senior engineer (SE) and my supervisor (SV). i didnt expect my SV to reply or anything coz i know he normally switched off his work phone out of office time. my SE did response and i was really shocked to see that he still remember that i am working in Kedah! well, he didnt texted me back again coz I only texted him later after i've arrived in Ipoh (an hour later) and i guessed he went for Tarawikh already.

So yesterday, suddenly my SV called!! he said, he was picking up Shah Alam (a sub-con which I knew during my intern) to do some house work on Monday evening and he asked him whether he remembered me and he said Yes! Oddly, he was reminded of me. hehee. Coincidently later, I texted him the same night but he was on his way to the mosque already. Hence the phone call yesterday. hahaha! Pity him, he's pretty stressful with his current project.. Aihh.. i'm pretty stressful myself with current events happening around me..

A phone call from my intern supervisor made me re-think what i wanna do for my Masters.. do I want to proceed with Electronics or switch totally to Power.. i know if i switch to power, i wont regret it but i'm afraid that i'll find difficulties when i want to search for jobs later. i have a Masters but i dont hv any related experience.. it'll be like starting from square 1 back. If i stay in current field, it might be a bit ease but I know somewhere along the line, the regression will appear.. i've always wanna go into construction and consulting.. so now how???

No comments: