Saturday, September 20, 2008

School & Work

whoa! i've rest from my blog for more than 2 weeks! Pardon me! Well, honestly not many stuff happens for the past 16 days.. but I hv good news to share. Hmm maybe it's good yet end up confusing me..

As most of people know, I'll be pursuing my Masters next year in Oz. I've applied for entrance to multiple Uni - RMIT, MelbourneU and Uni of New South Wales (UNSW). I will submit my app for Aust National Uni (ANU) tomorrow. SO far, I got accepted to all 3 Uni I applied except for UNSW which I have to take IELTS to convert the offer letter to Unconditional. Now, 1 things that's been playing in my mind now is WHERE TO GO. Problem rises due to 2 main facts - MelbU only offers Telecomm Eng for Masters by COursework while all other 3 offer me u-electronics which I opt for; and of course, Uni preference conflict with my sis who's taking MBA.

Some people might ask, what's the prob rite? Just choose what i want. But what i want is not that simple. U see, I like Melbourne and I'm in love-hate (more to hate, i guess) r'ship with Sydney and dont really mind of Canberra. Of course, I would enjoy it more if my sis were there. Then, comes to my sis. The rank of our Uni clashes. Best Eng Uni (MelbU) doesnt offer MBA for students w/o business b'gnd, but she has the opt to go to RMT. 2nd in rank for Eng is UNSW, followed by ANU. And guess what, the best in rank for Business is ANU. I'm not sure if UNSW offers her. So my sis is 'quite firm' with her choice of either RMIT or ANU (higher preference is ANU). But ANU is on the lowest rank of my Uni!!!! Argghhh!!

Next update in line is the fact that I might need to go back to Putrajaya late then expected for Raya break due to work urgency. Might be bck on Sunday instead of Friday.. unless i can finish things up this w'end and next week.. Man.. talk about my lack of motivation to work nowdays.. huhuuu

Those are pretty much it for now. I shall go to IDP and have some chat on the decisions i should make for my Uni tomorrow. After that, off to work. Now i need to get some sleep.. zZzzZzzzz...

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Congratulations on your acceptances!!

hana said...

omg kelllyyyyyyyy~~

i'm so happy for ya! (>.<)y

omedeto na! wherever you choose, it's going to be great! don't worry too much! (^_~)

smashlee said...

Bryan! it's time for u to come Down Under now!