Thursday, February 12, 2009

how i wish time would not be cruel to me..

somebody told me that 2 yrs is a short period of time and time flies in a blink of an eye. well for me this is true once the period is coming to an end, even 4 yrs in US was a short one when i think of it.

but 2 yrs is a long period if u think of what could happen within that amount of time. season changes, people might change. a poor might turn to rich and a rich fella could turn poor. u could be healthy today, but sick the next day. u'll never know..

my 2 yrs hopefully wont be a compact time. i hope i would be able to achieve my goal there. back with a Masters, full of skills and knowledge i've learnt for the past yrs being there and ready to serve the country back. and there is another goal to get my scuba license there so i could dip into the Great Barrier Reef people has been talking about and catch my breath on the magnificent views down there.

but to do so, i will need to leave my life in a halt here. leave him, my friends, my family and my past 3 yrs of being here. i need to press the reset button and refresh. u got the motivation and ready or not, it's time to move to the 2nd gear gal!..

No comments: