Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today & Tomorrow..

Today, people ask what do I feel about leaving Intel; so
Today I told them that I'm glad coz soon I'd not need to think of work.
Today, my frens asked me to "ditch" my job & relax; but
Today I told them I still hv tonnes of work to be done.

Tomorrow, I'll be the one who walks out of Intel with a box in hand; as
Tomorrow will be my last working day here; and
Tomorrow, my last day would be the 2yrs & 7th month for me as Intelliers..

Honestly, I've learnt the meaning of working hard & smart here.
Honestly, I've known a lot of great people & frens whom I'll cherish always.
Honestly, it's sad to leave Intel; and
Honestly, I'll surely miss this life here in Intel...

2 comments:

nurbisa said...

doog kcul ybab,lla eht tseb..hhaaauuummm

smashlee said...

xnaht raed.. doog kcul ot u oot. xxhhhaauummmm.. mmm yedes :(