Sunday, March 01, 2009

whoa, long break! this should be able to let u readers catch up some things.

i'm now unemployed. And i hv a week before my flight to Sydney. I'm excited but feeling sad at the same time. Excited to embark a new journey long waited but sad to leave my loved ones here..

today there will be a small doa selamat event held in an hour. since we're opting for catering, less work is required on our part. Well, this will be my last chance to meet my friends b4 leaving as next week would be a full and hectic week for me..

honestly, this week was a busy one for me too. busy "hanging out". hee~ only u and me knows what we did for 3days..

Tak pernah kuragu dan slalu kuingat
Kerlingan matamu dan sentuhan hangat
Ku saat itu takut mencari makna
Tumbuhkan rasa yg sesakkan dada

as for what i'm going to do til my flight this Sunday, me, my sis and our cousins are off to Kuantan tonight til early Wednesday. then it's packing and settling some final stuff with MARA..

well then, gotta go now!

No comments: