Monday, March 09, 2009

campus & all..

first of all.. I'm currently in Sydney and had survived my 1st day of class.

on campus - UNSW is definitely bigger than Purdue. They hv a system where all building on campus is named with their grid location exactly on the campus map. however, i hv yet to memorized it.. hehee luckily my classes are all at the approximate distance of each other (except 1 which is at the other end of the campus). will post up photos later. 1st day is not the right day to be snapping photo away..

on classes - i hv this feeling that it'll be tough here.. i would say 75% of the classes are of Asians, be it Tutorial or lecture.. i would need to give it all out to understand the topics in my Engineering Decision class. Statistics has never been my fav subject, plus it's kinda hard to understand what the professor is saying.. non-Aussie, non-American and non-british.. i wonder where he is from..

on house - it's pretty spacious for 2 of us. the location is a bit weird as this is the only house unit within this apartment area.. but hey, it's cozy..

on me being here - my 1st day was kelam-kabut.. it's a bit confusing for me on what to wear.. i wore long sleeves shirt today and i was sweating while walking to class. then it's freezing in the lecture hall. then using the shoulder bag is not a good idea if ure bringing lecture notes, notebook, drinking water and hdd to class. My shoulder is in pain. I guess it'll backpack all the way!

all in all, i now feel the friendliness like i was in US.. no more rude people, yezza!

p/s: i miss u...

4 comments:

✿Cik_Azera said...

kak lee.....selamat belajar...kem salam pd housemate tu..ngeh2...

smashlee said...

ahahaha dier ader jek kt seblah ni cik zeera :)

hana said...

ur there!
i hope ur having lotsa fun! XD

smashlee said...

fun exercising.. one thing is that food is expensive here.. so by budgeting, leh reduce amount of food intake.. heheee