Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesdays....

There are only 2 words to describe how I felt today ==> extremely TiReD!!

But at least I didn't need to walk back home today. I took the campus shuttle , but because of that I needed to wait for 9.30pm shuttle since my class ended at 9pm. Reached home at 10 feeling exhausted (yet still hv the energy to blog.. heee). Plus, it's raining so shuttle was the best option I had, rather than waiting for the rain to clear out (* Mental note: Need to get an umbrella!!). I might not be at home yet at this hour if I do that..

Worst.. I had my laptop in my bag & the hard-cover textbook!! Arrghhh!! I wonder why I didn't realized how heavy my backpack was when I walked to school at 8.30am this morning..

hmmm can I cope if every Wednesday is like this???.......

dear.. miss u.. a lot...

No comments: