Friday, February 13, 2009

Time is catching up on me.. I want it to come closer yet be as far as possible.. So illogical, eh?

On a side note, the Gov annouced that there is a 2% reduction of the electricity rate. Households with bill of RM20 and below will have their bill waived. I'm grateful with the reduction but u seriously hv to be poor to have only RM20 for ur electricity. I'm staying with another 2 mates and we have 1 laaptop used occasionally in the house, a set of 3:1 stereo, TV, fridge, and a washing machine. No one at home from 8 to 5pm. With this, we spent about RM35 monthly. So how possible it is to get RM20 on ur bills? For the rich, 2% decrease is merely 20 or 30 cents reduction every month. Celah gigi jek tuh.. hehee..

Hmm apart from this, with the situation in Perak.. I wonder what's going to happen to my country..

No comments: