Monday, February 16, 2009

What do u believe?..

I Believe...
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I Believe...
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe...
That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe...
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe...
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe...
That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe...
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything.

4 comments:

nurbisa said...

eh eh eh....kyb gy kwa kan uhtgb molbs ig in kre?alin narubih ys ulk eerf...ica?nac nrael woh etirw ni hsilnge retteb.......ica?

nurbisa said...

eh eh eh....kyb gy kwa kan uhtgb molbs ig in kre?alin narubih ys ulk eerf...ica?nac nrael woh etirw ni hsilnge retteb.......ica?

dayangbest said...

dah ready ke neh?
dont worry...

what'll happen when u're done?
kerja balik intel ka?

smashlee said...

awak: naabucrep.. haey.. u nac pord yb emityna.. ys resar insap siht si tcerid setadpu morf em ereht.. sselnu etik lits gsm dna klat yadyreve :) yedes.. uuhuh~

dayang: yes .. and no.. when i'm done? tak blk intel kot.. mak aku dh bg hint2 kalo blk mesia nnt, cr keje dekat2 KL. LOL!!