Monday, December 17, 2012

Kuching, Sarawak Trip 2012 - Day 5 :: AM – back to Penang


Date: 6 (Thursday) -10 (Monday) Sept 2012

Day 5 
Location: Kuching International Airport
Weather: Fine
Transportation: plane

AM 

The journey is approaching the end. It's time back to reality. My flight departure was at 9.35am so as promised the night before, my pick up was at 7am. Basically i got the chance to see how busy Kuching is during weekday. Traffic was not that bad, just a bit busy along the main road. But of course, not as busy as in KL or Penang.

Paid RM20 for the trip (this is organized 'offline' since the shuttle to airport for Tune Hotel Kuching only starts at 8am and I was afraid that it'd be too late by the time I reached KIA). Luckily it took me only 30mins for the trip. Since it's still early, there weren't many people at the counter and since I already checked-in, i just need to drop my bag before heading to the terminal.

By noon, I was out of Penang airport and straight towards PG12. The taxi there was seriously 'cekik-darah". Imagine u need to pay RM30 just for a less than 10km ride. Dang!




All in all, this trip was OK. I feel that Kuching is a very relaxed city. The people is very friendly. I definitely need to come back with a lot more people coz eating alone really sucks. I need people to eat together to enjoy (and share cost) of the seafood hahahaha :p

3 comments:

nihadriz said...

kenapakah pegi sorang wei...???

patut ajak aku sekali hahah~

btw ko pegi across the waterfront tak? kat situ ada kedai makan atas bukit tu. tapi aku seriau nak naik boat across the river, so aku tak pegi.

kuikuikuiii

smashlee said...

patut pegi ngn hmate aku tpi dier last minit xjd pegi.. jd sbb flight ngn acco dh bayo dh pn, jd aku g je ah. kalo x, rugi....

aku g across waterfront tpi aku jln pn kt astana ngn building DUN tu. aku g mkn kt foodcourt tpi sg tu ngn g beli kek lapis je.. malas nk jln jejauh kalo sorg uhuhuhu

Blogger said...

From its web based airport parking system, Park 'N Fly provides web-based access to a network of airport parking services at over 50 markets.