Thursday, April 15, 2010

i wish i hv an unlimited supply of chocolates for the rest of my life....

i think my body is screwed up. i dont know what's wrong, maybe it's the hormones.

i cant sleep last night. i was really sleepy and tired by the time i returned from class at 9pm. went to bed early but after tossing and turning, felt asleep around 12.30am.. but i woke up after less than hour, and later find myself unable to sleep back.. finally passed out at 5am and woke up at 9 smthg...

even now, i feel lethargic.. my whole body is aching and my brain can barely do nothing. spent the day reading on project mgmt (PM) tutorial.. managed to read only up to 32 pages of textbooks (God! til now i really hate reading ALL TEXT). stil hv 3 more to go and still need to deduce all the stuff that i read to gv MY OPINION in the tutorial...... haiishhh....

tmrw i need to go to uni early to settle the stupid bank stuff, finish reading PM and do my RF assignment.. which also means, for this week.. i went to uni early morning everyday of my class.... spending 10-11 hours at uni is no fun thing..

i feel so exhausted..

No comments: