Sunday, April 04, 2010

what's wrong??

Episode 1 : Thursday - the door

I was in rush to go to uni to do my assignmt. In rush coz my friends was almost there yet I'm not even on my way yet. As i stormed down the stairs I realized that I didnt bring the adaptop for my laptop so I climbed back up. I got the shock when I put my key in and the key hole didnt budge. shoot! something's wrong with my keys! and i'm not sure if my house mate was in. and i'm late.

few minutes of struggling, i realized that I GOT THE WRONG UNIT!!! my unit is another floor up!!! argghh luckily no one was home so my effort of knocking like crazy person didn't caused anyone to come to the door and embarrassed me. i thought i've climbed enough stairs.. guess I didnt huh?

Episode 2: Saturday - the car

We're having so cooking at my place and we're running behind the schedule. and everybody cant wait to get to the beach to eat. All 8 of us brought the food to one of our friend's car parked across the road. when we're there, she cant get the door to open. she even had us tried to open it for us. still failed.

one of the guys even asked jokingly her whether she had the right car. after almost 10 minutes stumbling on the keys.. and yeah, he WAS RIGHT! that car had the same model like hers, but slightly different color hehehehe. kinda funny coz all 8 of us just stand there surrounding the cars with a lot of stuffs in hand.

so, what can i say? it's all about the rush..

No comments: