Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sick-kah???

tonight, i feel 'slightly' under the weather...

i dunno.. maybe my body cant take the toll anymore.. i've spent 3days weekly (~8hours daily, mind u) for 2weeks in front of pc trying to do my assignment.. (and fb-ing, no doubt).. after today, my eyes feel really tired. i could hardly focus and see what's being written in class. i started feeling headache everytime i tried to read the board. even my whole body is aching.. (i wish dear's here to massage).. and by 9pm, i can barely open my eyes.. i just wanna get back and maybe sleep.

but of coz, being me (with trouble falling asleep) how can i be sleeping when it's only 930 pm??? so i had my supper watching CSI and now at 12.35am updating my blog; in pain.. my housemate even asked if i'm that cold (wearing shirt and sweater, long pants and socks).. errrkk? actually.. kinda..

stil thinking whether i should telan Panadol or not... maybe i'll just let it be and see tomorrow what'll happen.. i should get better if my body works well like before..

No comments: