Thursday, April 29, 2010

perihal earphone

mm.. right after i have finally ordered my new earphone (tq Hui - i nk PUTIH jugak), my current Ipod earphone trus xleh dgr seblah (kiri).. merajuk trus ke dier???? cmner dier leh tau??

hee.. cant wait to get the new one. i originally hv 3 earphone>> white earphone for my Ipod, black & red - mobile 1 & grey - mobile 2. i'm now only left with my SonyE earphone 1 for my phone that's working 100%. this is the earphone that i bought separately in Alamanda for like RM40. i bought the Ipod earphone in Jusco for like RM20 and Mobile 2 at Queensbay for freaking RM50 (tu pn sbb beli leather casing for another RM50). hehehe among 3, only the mobile ones are the original.

the reason i wanted to get new earphone was coz my mobile earphone1 (that i normally use sbb de remote controller) had a problem. the cable has been exposed due to a lot of bending, so only one side is working. and now, same goes with my Ipod's.. i dont really like using my Ipod's earphone coz the it sounds like" dlm gua".. stil can hear the music, but that's why i usually listen to my hp.

aaa.. can't wait to get my hands on the new Sennheiser earphone!

2 comments:

Free Xbox Live Points said...

Nice post, very interesting. Maybe i could try this new earphone. Hope to read more article.

smashlee said...

got my earphone yesterday!! am going to try it afterwards :)