Monday, November 27, 2006

how far hv u grow??

i came across this questionnaire in bash's blog. it's interesting.. it makes u think of ur mind set now and then..

10 Years; Then and Now...

1)How old were you?
Then: 13, Now: 23

2) Where did you go to school?
Then: SMKA Sheikh Abd Malek (SHAMS). Still cant believe I was there
Now: no more school!


3) Where did you work?
Then: legal ke?? I thought my job was to study then.
Now: INTEL.

4) Where is your favourite hang out place?
Then: ala.. Kay tee town.. no choice.
Now: Penang lor.. either Lavinia or Gurney. Hehe.. upcoming = Queensbay Mall.

5) Where did you live?
Then: Aspuri SHAMS, Kuala Trg. But family in Kota Bharu.
Now: Kulim Hitech.

6) How was your hairstyle?
Then: short.Now: still not that short. hahaha.

7) Your favourite perfume/cologne?
Then: tader pon. Body powder jek.
Now: too many to list. Intense Hugo to list one.

8) Did you wear braces?
Then: nope. Never had bad news from dentist. The school’s clinic used to be my lepak place in primary school. Free food, free drink, free magazine..
Now: no.

9) Did you wear contacts?
Then: no. i wore glasses.Now: yes.

10) Did you wear glasses.
Then: refer to (9)Now: refer to (9)

11) Who were your friends?
Then: niha, azilah, kekda and a lot more.
Now: still a lot.. but everybody is in different places..

12) Which of your pets were still alive?
Then: I think there were 3.. cant recall the name
Now: 2. Hitam a.k.a Atam Mok & Kolek a.k.a Shekol Comei. hehe

13) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Then: none.Now: stil single.

14) who was your celebrity crush?
Then: got to be the KRU bros.<= agree with Bash!
Now: hard to say. Robin Williams, Hugh Grant maybe..

15) who was ur regular person crush?
Then: my Ro’is (head of class). Name best giler, Lukman Hakim.But he’s too nice. hehe
Now: someone..

16) How many piercings did you have?
Then: just two... one on each ear..
Now: 2+2+1.hahaha! stil on the ears


17) color of your hair?
Then: blackNow: still black.

18) what was your favourite band/singer?
Then: hehe BsB.
Now: all the boys are now men.. so Celine Dion. hehe

19) im gonna skip this one. cos ive never been drunk :)

20) looking back, are you where you thought you'd be in 2006?
not really. When I was 13, I wasn’t sure what I want to be. I thought I’ll go to Egypt or somewhere there since I was in a Religious School. Never thought of going to US or UK. I was in doubt. I want to be an engineer, but is there one in the Middle East? While in Form 3, me and my close frens decided to take the MRSM entrance exam just for fun. To see if we’re capable to meet the standard.When I went to MRSM, then I made up my mind to go to US/UK for engineering degree. I used to wanting to be an engineer like my dad (power) but now I’m in computer industry. Well, at least I’m still an engineer!

No comments: