Friday, November 17, 2006

Purdue Life..


i miss Purdue life..
i miss Hilltop..
i miss messing up julia's bed..
i miss waking up and found julia stil sleeping underneath my bed..
i miss my table..
i miss my speaker..
i miss running out of the house when i saw Tower Acres bus coming..
i miss seeing all those lazy and sleepy faces riding the bus 7.45am on Winter morning..
i missthe lounge..
i miss Instrument room (IR)..
i miss my frens..
i miss having BBQ almost everyweek during summer..
i miss my trips..
i miss studying and after a while watching my friend sleep lol!
i miss camping in Hicks..
i miss the bottled STARBUCKS!
i miss computer labs at MSEE, smeeling the aroma of coffee and the huge ceiling..
i miss walking by the people on feet, bicycle, skateboard, blades and those mini noisy motorbikes..
i miss coming to lecture and the pop quizzes ; )
i miss those times seeing TA to do homeworks..
i miss those times my frens literally photocopied my lecture and scrapnotes..

in general, can i be a student back in Purdue????

No comments: