Monday, November 20, 2006

tall as a tower.. yummy


hahaha! i admit i am wasting my time. Actually i am waiting for my test. it's still running. so might as well puta thought here.

i am thinking of leaving at 5 to go to the optometris <= is this correct?? anyway, the lens i bought last week makes my eyes irritating. at least the left side. it doesnt stick to my iris. mm how do i xplain this. i forget my biology.. nayway, the lens r supposed to moved with ur retina iris etc etc etc. but seems my left one doesnt. so it's been watery since morning. arghh!!

anyway, here is a tower of sushi plate when i went to Sushi King last month for a colleague's bday.. 6 of us.. this doesnt include the 6 single crab little sushi thingy.. if i'm not forgotten, we spent about RM120 eating.. hehehe eating with a group will save u more then eating alone coz most of the sushi are served on 4s..

No comments: