Thursday, January 15, 2009

the Ball is rolling..

I felt like a ball in the staff meeting today.. U see, i'm supposed to work on my Failure Analyss (FA) projects which are currently pending customer review. Then, another CAD couldnt cope with the schedule for his proj (Test Card A), so he handed over his proj to me since i was the previous owner. Now I got 3 jobs on hand.

The main topic for the last 10 mins of the meeting today was coverage for Chinese NY holiday on week5. Another critical project (Test Card B) is dued on that week, but the design could only be finalized by end of this week(3). Layout work will start on week4 and to be finished on week5.

There r 2 person working on week5 (me & another trainee) so this critical board need my coverage. So does the Test Card A. Then left my FA which can be done early next week (4). My boss was checking our schedule and moving it around. haha honestly, only me get to move around.

End up, I hand over my TC A to another colleague who will finish it after the Chinese NY and I'll be working on both FAs and TC B for the next couple of weeks..

A colleague once said, "Layout Engineers go wherever the 'fire' is...". How true it is. Someone commented, "Liyana, u need to split into 2". Even my boss said, "Can u do part time in Australia??". LOL!

No comments: