Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bday wishes..

So yesterday was my bday (m'sia is jan 6th now).. here r some wishes I received & my comments..

papa - Happy birthday.. born around 2.30pm. Getting matured already.. not old. you're 26thth already. ha.. ha.. ==> pergh, is this really my dad??

mama - happy bday (animation jumping with cakes). u're 26!

sis - morning2.. Happy birthday yg ke 26 yek. apekah wish anda? :) Semoga happy2 selalu => she's been wishing me with a lot of hints..

boy - laugh ur hear out.. dance in d rain.. cherish d moments.. ignore d pain.. life, love, learn, forgive n forget.. life is too short to live wit regret! may ur dreans cm true.. happy 26th besday sis! (^^,)/

The most funniest one [with a mystery man in it ; ) ] is in the card my aunt gave me.. will take a picture and post it tomorrow.

=========================================

p/s: There is 1 thing i want for my bday....

No comments: