Thursday, January 22, 2009

someone to talk to

what i need in my life is someone who would listen to me. i hv spent all my life listening to others and keep everything to myself. let it be anything happy, sad, troublesome or secret. people trusts me with their stories but with whom should i trust mine?

i found someone to talk to and we really talked (we could talk for more than 6 hrs straight). but now when i think of it, i think that i've told too much to him. altho it felt like the weight on my shoulder has been lifted, but this dear person might have been worried by everything i have told him. i told him of my joyful experience, as well as all my dissatisfaction of things around me. things that i've kept so long. i don't like telling bad about others but i simply don't know why i told him from A to Z. all in all, it's still great to be able to talk with someone matured.

so if ure reading this, thank you a lot! u really r an impressive listener and precious person to me :)

No comments: